The course aims to provide students with the basic knowledge and methodology for the study of Italian and European Union Market and Competition Law, providing a key to understanding the interdependencies between these existing ones.
To achieve these objectives, the analysis of the main instruments of Market Law and Competition is offered, functional to the discipline of the connected dynamics.
EXPECTED LEARNING RESULTS
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
At the end of the course the students will be in possession of the cognitive tools for:
- analytically evaluate the institutes and legal disciplines studied and the interdependencies existing between the Market Law and national competition law and the European Union.
ABILITY TO APPLY KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- identify and know the various institutes of Market Law and Competition and develop connections between them;
- apply the acquired knowledge for a correct discipline of the main cases of Market Law and Competition.
At the end of the course the students will have acquired the following communication skills:
- know how to use the technical-legal language in an adequate manner;
- rigorously expose and discuss the institutes and legal disciplines studied.