The course is part of the general objective of the course of study and is aimed at providing knowledge about the structure and functioning of companies in the context of the historical development of world economic systems. We will examine the different economic contexts that in different geographical areas have given rise to the creation of specific and peculiar business systems for each nation.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
At the end of the course the student must be able to:
- to recognize the dynamics of company formation
- to recognize the peculiarities in the historical periods considered
- identify the technological and economic aspects of production, using appropriate and relevant terminology.
APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- to identify the structures and the functioning of companies in the context of the historical development of world economic systems
- national business systems.
At the end of the course the student will have acquired the following communication skills:
- know how to expose and discuss in a critical way the different business models and structures analyzed.